Whether you’re a recently qualified health coach or a health and well-being skilled needing to set yourself except the pack, your career journey ought to be a life-changing and positive expertise, for you similarly as your shoppers.
Yet, even with the thousands of scholars United Nations agency complete a training qualification in Australia each year and therefore the numberless choices accessible for study, several qualified coaches within the health and eudaimonia house still report lacking business success.
Wellineux’s Thrive Co-Lab [Collaboratory] may be a tried-and-tested, structured program that has been designed to support coaches, health professionals, yoga instructors and workshop facilitators in sharing their distinctive information and inspiration with as many folks as attainable.
For many coaches, the 1:1 model might prove ample to sustain their business, however, others are also wanting to feature a novel component to their giving. The Thrive Co-Lab toolkit can empower you to facilitate communication to a bunch of individuals (either on-line or face-to-face), so reaching many folks right away. This, including a provided structure for your employment, could be what your victorious business model desires.
About the Thrive Co-Lab
The Thrive Co-Lab maybe an independent cluster of your shoppers United Nations agency move monthly to figure their well-being.
You lead the cluster and square measure supported by Wellineux’s comprehensive assistant guide, activities, pre- and post-workshop emails, meditations, and current coaching and support. Throughout the eight-workshop program, you and your Thrive Co-Lab can work along to explore the eight pillars of eudaimonia.
Wellineux’s eight pillars of eudaimonia
When you produce your own Thrive Co-Lab, you’ll immerse yourself in interactive content that deep-dives into expedited and target-hunting activities and discussions. These can center on the subsequent pillars:
Your cluster will have access to further workshops on attentiveness.
A structured approach to your employment
Thrive Co-Lab has been designed for coaches of all levels, whether or not you’ve recently completed your employment qualification and square measure searching for a tried format to that you’ll be able to add your flavor as you develop your consumer base, or you’re a versed coach United Nations agency with confidence coaches in one specialty space alone.
The tools, coaching, and structure that the program provides can offer you the arrogance to the touch on all eight pillars of eudaimonia together with your shoppers, permitting you to deliver on an additional holistic read.
What you’ll be able to expect
When you check in to Thrive Co-Lab, you’ll equip yourself with the tools and thus the arrogance to facilitate workshops together with your shoppers. Why pay months developing a training program once you will have interaction in an exceedingly program that’s already tried and tested, prepared for you to place your distinctive stamp on it?
• A full, personal “Train the Trainer” session (delivered over 2 0.5 days) designed to relinquish you the abilities you would like to organize and facilitate this series of workshops to make sure of their success. an in-depth trainer guide, resources, and access to a few hours of current support from the Wellineux team are enclosed.
• Up to 5 assistant kits (the license is valid for one year), with downloadable online content.
• Between four and 5 distinctive consumer activities for every workshop, with downloadable online content.
• Activity cards for every workshop (a minimum of one to two-and-a-half hours of content per workshop).
• 5 copies of Wellineux’s eight-month well-being journal, Journey of Maine.
• Notes for a way to line up, facilitate and debrief every activity/workshop.
• on-line audio meditations.
• Pre-and post-workshop email info together with inquiries to chew over for your next workshop.